Model information clause for contracts of mandates, contracts for specific work and agreements with contracting parties
According to art. 13 of the General Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC, I inform that:
1) The administrator of your personal data is the Szkoła Morska w Gdyni Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Gdynia, ul. Polska 13 A
2) Contact with the Personal Data Administrator firstname.lastname@example.org.
3) Your personal data will be processed in order to perform the contract.
4) The recipients of your personal data will be only entities authorized to obtain personal data on the basis of legal provisions, in other cases upon consent.
5) Your personal data will be kept for a period of time justified by the interest of the Administrator.
6) You have the right to request from the Administrator an access to personal data, rectification, removal or restriction of processing.
7) You have the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory body, if in your opinion, the processing of personal data violates the provisions of the EU GDPR Regulation.
8) Providing personal data by you is a condition for the conclusion of the contract. Failure to provide personal data will result in non-conclusion of the contract.
At the same time, I inform you that in accordance with art. 6 (1) letter of GDPR you have the right to consent to the processing of your personal data.